HEADLINE

First place chick is hot, but has an attitude

First place chick is hot, but has an attitude, doesn’t date magicians. Michael! Steve Holt! Well, what do you expect, mother? I’ve opened a door here that I regret.

I’m a monster. No… but I’d like to be asked! I’m afraid I just blue myself. That’s what it said on ‘Ask Jeeves.’ It’s a hug, Michael. I’m hugging you. Whoa, this guy’s straight?

Steve Holt! Steve Holt! It’s a hug, Michael. I’m hugging you.

I hear the jury’s still out on science. Really? Did nothing cancel? No, I did not kill Kitty. However, I am going to oblige and answer the nice officer’s questions because I am an honest man with no secrets to hide.

He’ll want to use your yacht, and I don’t want this thing smelling like fish. There’s only one man I’ve ever called a coward, and that’s Brian Doyle Murray. No, what I’m calling you is a television actor. No! I was ashamed to be SEEN with you. I like being with you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus